“We recently received this beautiful double stroller for all of our hiking/outdoor adventures that are too much for baby wearing, and oh my goodness… we are in love! The tires are truly all-terrain and make even the rockiest trails feel smooth. Mabel falls asleep for almost every walk we do in this stroller. Nora loves being able to see Mabel; she can just look right over and there’s her bff smiling at her! I never thought I’d want/need a side-by-side but it’s been amazing!”
“The handle is pivot height-adjustable, and the seats can both recline fully or sit upright. With a magnetic window opening, it’s easy to peek on the girls while they snooze/snack/chat away while taking in our scenery. The large canopy is seriously one of the best I’ve seen/used. It’s already pretty big, then two extra panels fold out so they can truly be protected from the sun, but with the mesh window, still having plenty of air.”
“Fist bumps because best jogger/all-terrain/side-by-side stroller ever! 😉 I truly LOVE the simplicity of this stroller. I feel like double strollers (especially side-by-sides) are usually really bulky and just have too much going on. The minimalist design, colors, and all-around structure is what first attracted me to this stroller, the safety, smooth rides, materials used, and the list goes on is what made us want it for our lifestyle. We’ve gone running/jogging, rocky trails, steep hill hikes… and it aces the test every time.”
“All in all we are extremely pleased with this stroller. It meets our needs and exceeded our expectations. Oh! And it fits through doorways, ha! I’ve taken it both to Target, the Zoo, the grocery store with zero issues and don’t feel like a semi-truck walking around with it either. It’s a beautiful stroller and we are extremely grateful for the opportunity to use and review it!”
Read the entire double stroller review.
Learn more about Indie Twin.
“BEST FOR Parents looking for a double stroller that can navigate any terrain.
TOP BENEFITS Deep seat recline, generous canopy, air-filled tires with traction, machine washable fabrics.
BOTTOM LINE The Bumbleride Indie Twin is a double stroller that’s built to manage tougher terrains with ease, while ensuring your kids are comfy and secure.
Bumbleride is known for their top-notch, sturdy strollers, and the Bumbleride Indie Twin is no exception. With its solid steel frame, durable fabric and air-filled tires, it’s built to last. At 36 pounds and 30-inches wide, the Indie Twin isn’t exactly the kind of lightweight double stroller you’re likely to fold up and toss in the trunk for a quick jaunt to the store, but if you want a double stroller that can handle snow, sand, grass and gravel with ease, this is one smooth ride. The side-by-side adjustable seats offer unblocked views for both kids, so no one will be squished or get stuck looking at the back of their sibling’s seat. Environmentally conscious parents will appreciate Bumbleride’s commitment to using recycled materials to produce their Oeko-Tex certified fabrics, which are PVC and phthalate free, and come in some pretty great colours, too.
All of our parent testers rated the Bumbleride Indie Twin as very good in terms of quality and style, and good to very good for ease of use, value and overall satisfaction…more” – Today’s Parent
Thanks for your detailed review Today’s Parent!!
Read the entire in-depth review here
Learn more about our Indie Twin here.
This promotion has ended. Thank you for test driving and shopping local! Congratulations Colin and Gloria!
Test Drive at a local, participating Bumbleride retailer (listed below) between 11/15-11/30 to be eligible to enter to win, a Bumbleride single stroller of your choosing! Make sure to take a photo in-store during your test-drive to be eligible to enter to win here!*
Additionally, purchase a Bumbleride stroller from your local retailer between 11/15 -11/30, receive a Cold Weather Footmuff (Value $99 USD / CAD $129).
*If you do not have a retailer near you (within 25 mi.), you can still qualify for this offer by purchasing on bumbleride.com during the time frame and submitting your address details here.
- Devine Baby, 18185 Pioneer Blvd., Artesia, CA 9070
- Earth Baby Boutique, 13454 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks
- Pampered Tot, 339 Pacific Coast Highway, Hermosa Beach
- Sprout San Francisco, 1828 Union Street @ Octavia, San Francisco
- Sprout San Francisco, 12 Miller Ave, Mill Valley
- Sprout San Francisco, Town & Country Village, 855 El Camino Real #11, Palo Alto
- Tot Tank, 1413 Park Street, Alameda
- Traveling Tikes, 10461 Santa Monica Bl., Los Angeles
- Wonderful & Wild, 1007 University Ave, San Diego
- Baby Koo, 188 Needham St, Newton
- Hip Baby Gear, 118 Washington Street, Marblehead
- Magic Beans, 776 Boylston Street, Boston
- Magic Beans, 312 Harvard Street, Brookline
- Magic Beans, 45 Pond Street, Norwell
- Magic Beans, 200 Linden Street, Wellesley
- Magic Beans, 361 Huron Ave, Cambridge
- Tadpole, 58 Clarendon Street, Boston
- ANB Baby, 2002 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn
- Baby Central (mystrollers.com), 2436 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn
- Baby Gear Expo, 4101A Avenue U, Brooklyn
- Baby’s Den, 3015 Avenue J, Brooklyn
- Little Folks, 123 East 23rd Street, New York
- Sprout San Francisco, 376 Court Street, Brooklyn
- Mod Mama, Garden City Center, 6 Midway Road, Cranston
- Crocodile Baby Store, 2156 West 4th Avenue,Vancouver, BC
- Crocodile Baby Store, The Shops at Morgan Crossing,Unit F 108 15775 Croydon Dr., South Surrey, BC
- Crocodile Baby Store, 1081 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC
- Crocodile Baby Store, 225 Lonsdale Ave, North Van, BC
- Kradles 2 Kidz, 102-382 Lerwick Rd., Courtenay, BC
- Lusso Baby, 1037 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC
- Lusso Baby, 2699 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
- Momease Baby Boutique, 1581 Hillside Ave, Victoria, BC
- Snuggle Bugz (Baby’s World), 1300 Woolridge St., Coquitlam, B.C.
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 88 Southwest Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 3045 Douglas St, Victoria, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 360 Spedding Ct, Kelowna, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 16050 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 2737 West 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC
- West Coast Kids, 12411 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC
- West Coast Kids, 4428 Main St, Vancouver, BC
- Apple Babies, 574 Dundas ST.W, Toronto, ON
- BB Buggy, 1200 Castlefield Avenue, York, ON
- Baby On The Hip, 969 Queen St. E, Toronto, ON
- Babyrama, 90 Westney Road South, Ajax, ON
- Dearborn, 72 Doncaster Avenue, Thornhill, ON
- Hip Kids, 233 Princess St, Kingston, ON
- Kiddytown East Warehouse, 2265 Gladwin Crescent, Ottawa, ON
- Kiddytown Central, 157 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON
- Sleepy Hollow, 1650 Queensdale Ave #6, Gloucester, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 1040 Sutton Dr, Burlington, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 3245 Fairview St, Burlington, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 75 Billy Bishop Way, North York, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 160 Steeles Ave East. (James Snow & 401 – across from Indigo), Milton, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 1695 Wonderland Road N., London, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 487 Cornwall Road, Unit E11, Oakville, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 150 N Queen St, Etobicoke, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 1980 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 145 Roland Michener Drive, Kanata, ON
- Three Lambs Registry and Baby Boutique, 1141 Lesperance Road, Tecumseh, ON
- West Coast Kids, 1646 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON
- Fiddleheads, 300 Prince Albert Rd, Suite 100, Dartmouth, NS
- Fiddleheads, 620 Nine Mile Dr, Unit 105, Bedford, NS
- Bo Bebe, 9540, boul. Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC
- Bo Bebe, 2205 boul. Industriel, Laval, QC
- Bo Bebe, 1653, boul. Des Promenades, St-Hubert, QC
- Calins et Popotin, 2160A Beaubien Est., Montreal, QC
- Charlotte et Charlie, 1751 Rue du Marais, Suite 180,Quebec, QC
- Kido Bebe, 4100 Boulevard Thimens, Ville Saint-Laurent, QC
- Kido Bebe, 321 Rue Lawrence, Greenfield Park, QC
- Kido Bebe, 4050 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montreal, QC
Freelance Art Director
Bumbleride Adventurer, Elaina Bellis
How has your role as an art director and model evolved since becoming a mama to twins?
My role as an Art Director has been pushed to the back burner for now since becoming a mother! My role as a model has become much more busy since becoming a mother of twins! So many people want to shoot the girls with me! It’s so much fun!!!
What activities fill your cup with gratitude? How has your perspective changed since becoming a parent?
I am an avid hiker! Being with nature fills my heart with joy and gratitude going into each day. I guess if I am able to go hiking now with twins, I feel lucky that I am getting time to myself to be able to do it! I don’t get a lot of solo time anymore! So I am super grateful when I do!
As a busy mom of young twins, when do you find time to do things for yourself and how do you keep that a constant?
James is really good about letting me get time to do yoga, hike, or go for a run! Also, each week we both get a night off to hang with our friends! We are also really lucky to have family who are kind enough to watch the girls so we can have date nights from time to time! I always feel like when I really need some “me” time I am able to have it! I am lucky!!!
“This is seriously the best stroller EVER! A game changer for our family!!!!!”
Learn more about Elaina in her Adventurer Profile.
Learn more about our Indie Twin Double Stroller.
Adrianne of Little Adi & co. recently took her new Indie Twin double stroller on a staycation in Charleston to Sullivan’s Island. Sullivan’s Island is a beautiful island and infamous battleground from the American Revolutionary War. Below is an excerpt from her Bumbleride adventures. Thank you for sharing your experience with Indie Twin Adrianne!
“…I happen to like to stare at the number of very expensive homes in the surrounding neighborhoods overlooking the beach. You know, a girl can dream. My kids on the other-hand, thoroughly enjoy chasing the birds and running straight to the water, which is why bringing a stroller with us is like, mom game, rule no.1. It’s much easier to wrangle the monkeys when you have a rugged, but stylish double stroller that can handle whatever you (or they) throw out.”
“Imagine how perfect this adventure was when Bumbleride shared with our family their latest version of the Indie Twin. Y’all…this stroller is solid! It’s incredibly well-built, so much that it just became my husband’s new best friend. It even has every bit of luxury for me, with the new Camp Green color that literally matches my soul. (Although I chose blush for this particular day, olive tends to be my uniform of choice.) It also has very little plastic, the base is completely aluminum, which is key for a stroller like this. It’s sturdy and truly built for all-terrain, yet it only weighs 36 lbs, so it folds up easily for you to take with you. The wheels are also wide enough to roll through sand on a trail or across stretches of a beach. I’m happy to report that we have done all of this with our Indie Twin and it handled it with ease. ”
“There are so many great features about this stroller, so I’ll just share with you a few of my favorites. The seats. Not only do they fully recline, but they’re so comfortable that I want to crawl in there. And with the huge sun canopy being able to fold down super duper low, you wouldn’t even know if I was! (Just a thought..) The storage basket is oversized and easily accessible which means I can store all the things, like when the kids decide their shoes are no longer wanted or a much necessary stash of snacks. And let’s talk steering, which to me is the most important factor when it comes to a good stroller. I need to be able to steer with one hand without issue and the Indie Twin excels at it. It’s so easy to control while still holding your coffee, which as we all know, is a necessity…. “.
Read the whole story here.
Follow Little Adi + co. on Instagram.
Learn more about Indie Twin here.