Write a Review & WIN! – Review Of The Month
– The perfect always on the go stroller!
“It has been two years since we received our Indie and it is probably my favorite purchase for our family. It is one of the smoothest rides when it comes to any terrain (I’ve tested so many different strollers from friends), quick and easy to fold and put in the car, lightweight, extremely easy maneuverability, and beautiful to look at. The indie has kept up with my husbands long runs, roller skating on a crowded boardwalk, beach walks, walking trails, and city streets. Not to mention countless airports… Not only is the stroller itself wonderful, the company is too. Finding out they were a smaller San Diego based company was quite a nice surprise. The customer service is exceptional (thanks Kandi!!) and always quick to respond. It was only natural for my first purchase for our second baby on the way to be the Indie Twin. … I didn’t mean for this to get so long but I can’t say enough about how awesome the Indie is! It’s worth the cost and pays for itself if you’re planning on using a stroller constantly, no matter what the terrain. Thanks Bumbleride!” – Kim
Kim won her choice of Bumbleride accessory. Write a review by visiting the bottom of a product page on https://bumbleride.com for your chance to win!
As a small company, supported by word of mouth, reviews help Bumbleride grow and help parents find the right stroller for their lifestyle.
Learn more about Indie.
You may remember when I was pregnant i made a list of my baby must haves. Now that I have had Poppy, my list has surely changed and expanded. Before she was here, I had no idea what I was getting into. I am still learning everyday but here is a little peek into some things we can NOT live without!
1. BUMBLERIDE Stroller: Can you be in love with a stroller? Because I think I am. The bumbleride is AWESOME. Poppy LOVES it. Like I said in my earlier post, I wanted a stroller that would last from infancy to toddlerhood and this is IT. We still use it on the farthest recline, so Poppy is laying basically flat. It opens and closes with one movement, which is SO helpful and easy. Its SO easy to navigate and push and Poppy loves peeking back at me through the opening! I also love that the top canopy completely covers the stroller so we can go for walks around NYC when its windy or cold and she stays nice and snuggly!
Read the rest of Alissa’s Must Haves here.
Learn more about Indie here.
Gear Review: Bumbleride Indie Stroller Review
Tales of a Mountain Family recently put Indie to the test around their home in Yellowstone National Park . Here are a few of the highlights from their review:
- “The stroller weighs only 20 pounds, which is relatively light compared to other jogging strollers on the market.”
- “The Indie is unique on the market because it does fit children from birth (using the included car seat adapter) through preschool age (weight limit: 45 pounds) AND adapts to those “in between” infant/toddler ages with a seat that reclines completely flat for easy napping. “
What I loved
- “Very light (20 pounds) and maneuverable. The front wheel that locks with a simple mechanism makes switching between strolling and running very easy”
- “The reclining backrest can be set at almost any height to allow for comfort for any ages of child. It can be reclined to lay completely flat for comfortable sleeping too.”
- ” The adjustable foot rest also allows for the best comfort I’ve seen for multiple ages of kids”
- “The adjustable handlebar is AWESOME for switching between different heights of pushers. In fact, it can be lowered far enough down that the 4 year old can reach it to push.”
“We love to share our gear and let others test and report back to us too. Here’s what Wendie and her 6 month old daughter (about 13 pounds) thought of it:”
“I was very impressed by how adjustable/customizable this stroller was. It was very easy to snap into place, and it had a lot of “bells and whistles” that I loved. It handled well during our 3-mile run which was mostly on pavement, and Alex was still smiling when we finished. For someone who wants one piece of equipment to serve as both an everyday stroller and a jog stroller, I think it has a lot to offer. I wouldn’t take it out running on gravel roads or overly rough surfaces, but I think I would be fine running with it on a smoother trail system (i.e. finely crushed gravel).”
The Bottom Line
- “The Indie is a great stroller that fits most families that want to be able to stroll over most terrain, do some running and have it be lightweight and comfortable for their child. It is one of the lightest on the market and fits easily in the back of a car. It truly is all-terrain and we have easily strolled through snow conditions, along with dirt paths and paved roads, of course.”
- “We love how it is possible to have the child reclining at any angle and that , on the Indie Twin, kids can recline separately.”
- “We wish the straps were easier to change heights for different kids (because we are always switching out who is riding.) This is the reason we only gave it 4 stars (though if we could, we’d give it 4.5.”
Read the entire review here, http://talesofamountainmama.com/review/bumbleride-indie-stroller-review.