Baby Gizmo recently reviewed our Indie 4 here, http://blog.babygizmo.com/2014/05/baby-gizmo-spotlight-review-bumbleride-indie-4-stroller/ and wanted to provide a comparison video for expectants and parents deciding between Indie and Indie 4. Watch the video below to learn more about the biggest differences. Which model would best fit your family’s lifestyle? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
You can find the full review here, http://blog.babygizmo.com/2014/05/bumbleride-indie-vs-bumbleride-indie-4-comparison-video/ .
The Simple Moms – Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller Review
The Simple Moms recently put Indie 4 to the test. Here are the highlights from their review:
- Being a mom of 4, and two of them still requiring to be in a stroller for long walks or adventure days, having a reliable and predictable stroller is a must. I must say, I have found that in a stroller…and a “new to me” brand!
- I had a chance to get a sneak peak and share my thoughts with you all. the Indie 4 is being added to their existing line, it is not replacing anything that I am aware of. It’s a fabulous new crossover stroller! This means it’s going to be great for anything from walking to rugged trails. Lightweight too!
- Comes with a bassinet. SO, no purchasing this additional item to make it fit your current lifestyle. Because of this, this stroller can adapt to any and all stages of your child’s life. It also comes with an infant car seat adapter and a newly designed humongous canopy.
- The tires are rugged, good enough for on and off roading. This one has gone on walks around the block, walks while shopping outdoors and indoors and soccer games.
- The fold is amazing. Like, amaze-balls. It’s slim and compact and can fit great in any type of vehicle. Most likely even a smart car. It can lay or stand up folded.
- It is very easy to push and maneuver, two handed as well as one.. It glides right along. Not once have I wished this stroller could do something it couldn’t do. It’s amazing!
- To be completely transparent with you guys, my husband grabs this stroller EVERY time we go on a walk folks. No joke. This has my husband’s stamp of approval…and we have sure tested a lot of strollers!
You can read the whole review here, http://www.thesimplemoms.com/2014/05/lets-ride-with-the-new-bumbleride-indie-4-check-it-out-before-you-can-buy-it-review.html . Thank you Shannon for your review!
Baby Gizmo Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller Review
Hollie at The Baby Gizmo Company recently reviewed our new all terrain Indie 4 stroller and also included a great video review. Here are a few highlights from her review:
- “The seat of the Indie 4 is roomy and accommodates up to 55 lbs. It measures 13″ wide, with an 18″ seat back and a 25″ clearance from back of seat to top of canopy. A padded, adjustable, 5-point harness keeps your baby safe in the seat, the included bumper bar gives them something to hang on (and hang toys on!) and the adjustable calf/footrest keeps them comfy. The Indie 4 sports a deep recline powered by a one-handed strap system that is great for nap time.’
- “Full coverage is where it’s at with a good canopy and the Indie 4 has that down. The SPF 45 canopy is large and even sports a mesh peek-a-boo window that allows air to circulate through the seat. The peek-a-boo window has a cover with a magnetic closure so there is no loud velcro on this! If you know me, you know that I LOVE that!”
- “The wheels are where you are going to find the most difference between the standard (and original!) Bumbleride Indie and the Indie 4. They both have air-filled tires but the difference is in number, size and suspension. The Indie 4 has four, off-road-ready wheels, complete with shock-absorbing all-wheel suspension and sturdy air-filled tires. The front 8 1/2″ wheels are swivel wheels with the ability to lock straight for improved stability over rougher terrain. The rear 12″ wheels are air-filled and can be removed easily for a more compact storage.”
- “The wheels and suspension give the Indie 4 amazing maneuverability whether you are cruising the streets, shopping the mall or hitting the trails. It is important to remember that the Indie 4 is NOT a jogger and is not suitable for jogging. If you want to jog with your little one, you will want to stick with the original Indie.”
- “The Indie 4 comes complete with a new parent-facing bassinet to turn it into a pram. The bassinet sports side straps for carrying and a roomy interior for baby. It conveniently installs easily into the seat so no fabric or seat removal is necessary to use it.”
“The Indie 4 comes in 7 fun colors – Aquamarine, Green Papyrus, Cayenne Red, Jet Black, Fog Grey, Lotus Blue and Lotus Pink – and retails for $599. Remember that INCLUDES the bassinet! Overall, we think Bumbleride did a great job with the Indie 4 offering parents who don’t jog, but want to go off the beaten path, an amazing stroller.”
You can read the entire article here, http://blog.babygizmo.com/2014/05/baby-gizmo-spotlight-review-bumbleride-indie-4-stroller/ . Thanks Hollie!
Warmer weather and budding plants mean outdoor walks are in your near future. If you’ve been cooped up inside all Winter, it’s time to get your focus on your little one’s wheels, and by that we mean their stroller. The Spring season means new strollers hitting the market, and they’re full of features that make new parents jump for joy. A truly lightweight option, check! A completely collapsible option, check! An all-in-one travel system that won’t break the bank, check! We’ve rounded up 11 new carriages that only allow you to get baby from point A to point B, but they look stylish and add comfort along the way. Check them out!
6. Bumbleride Indie 4
Fans of the Bumbleride Indie who aren’t competitive runners will love the company’s new Indie 4 ($599), making its debut on May 31. With just a few adjustments to the popular stroller, including a fourth wheel, an aluminum chassis, and air-filled tires, Bumbleride’s created an all-terrain stroller for everyone. To top it off, the Indie 4 is lightweight and easy to fold — perfect for families on the go.