Write a Review & WIN! – Review Of The Month
– The perfect always on the go stroller!
“It has been two years since we received our Indie and it is probably my favorite purchase for our family. It is one of the smoothest rides when it comes to any terrain (I’ve tested so many different strollers from friends), quick and easy to fold and put in the car, lightweight, extremely easy maneuverability, and beautiful to look at. The indie has kept up with my husbands long runs, roller skating on a crowded boardwalk, beach walks, walking trails, and city streets. Not to mention countless airports… Not only is the stroller itself wonderful, the company is too. Finding out they were a smaller San Diego based company was quite a nice surprise. The customer service is exceptional (thanks Kandi!!) and always quick to respond. It was only natural for my first purchase for our second baby on the way to be the Indie Twin. … I didn’t mean for this to get so long but I can’t say enough about how awesome the Indie is! It’s worth the cost and pays for itself if you’re planning on using a stroller constantly, no matter what the terrain. Thanks Bumbleride!” – Kim
Kim won her choice of Bumbleride accessory. Write a review by visiting the bottom of a product page on https://bumbleride.com for your chance to win!
As a small company, supported by word of mouth, reviews help Bumbleride grow and help parents find the right stroller for their lifestyle.
Learn more about Indie.
Sarah is a first time mama-to-be who is one of the faces behind Solly Baby, a popular baby brand based in Carlsbad, CA.
She plays a big part in Solly Baby’s Instagram presence and loves interacting with so many other mamas on that platform, especially as she and her husband are preparing for their baby boy coming early August 2018! She has spent a lot of time researching which baby items are must-haves and which products are not only the most functional, but the most fashionable as well. As she has worked for a company so involved in the baby industry, she has been exposed to a variety of incredible baby brands, and has compiled a list of all her favorites for first time moms like herself who like to shop small.
“I’ve spent a lot of time researching strollers, and I’m convinced that the Bumbleride Speed is the ideal stroller for a first-time mom who likes to get out and adventure! It’s truly an all-terrain stroller, which means I can use it places as simple as the sidewalk or as sandy as the beach. I really love that this stroller not only exceeds all my expectations in functionality, but looks amazing while doing it! I am so in love with this attachment for the Bumbleride stroller! The cuteness factor is huge with this bassinet, but it’s also super functional for the period of time when your baby is too small to sit in the regular stroller chair. I love that the color & style matches the rest of the stroller perfectly.”– Sarah
View the rest of Sarah’s Registry.
We’ve partnered with Solly Baby, BabyList and our shop small friends to help give you everything on Sarah’s registry! To enter to win, stop by Instagram, follow all brands, tag your friends and sign up here to enter to win over $2,500 worth of awesome baby gear.
2019 Update – Purchase a new Bumbleride stroller from your local store between 11/29-12/2 and receive a $50 Gift Card to bumbleride.com. Learn more or find your local Bumbleride retailer.
This promotion has ended. Thank you for test driving and shopping local! Congratulations Colin and Gloria!
Test Drive at a local, participating Bumbleride retailer (listed below) between 11/15-11/30 to be eligible to enter to win, a Bumbleride single stroller of your choosing! Make sure to take a photo in-store during your test-drive to be eligible to enter to win here!*
Additionally, purchase a Bumbleride stroller from your local retailer between 11/15 -11/30, receive a Cold Weather Footmuff (Value $99 USD / CAD $129).
*If you do not have a retailer near you (within 25 mi.), you can still qualify for this offer by purchasing on bumbleride.com during the time frame and submitting your address details here.
- Devine Baby, 18185 Pioneer Blvd., Artesia, CA 9070
- Earth Baby Boutique, 13454 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks
- Pampered Tot, 339 Pacific Coast Highway, Hermosa Beach
- Sprout San Francisco, 1828 Union Street @ Octavia, San Francisco
- Sprout San Francisco, 12 Miller Ave, Mill Valley
- Sprout San Francisco, Town & Country Village, 855 El Camino Real #11, Palo Alto
- Tot Tank, 1413 Park Street, Alameda
- Traveling Tikes, 10461 Santa Monica Bl., Los Angeles
- Wonderful & Wild, 1007 University Ave, San Diego
- Baby Koo, 188 Needham St, Newton
- Hip Baby Gear, 118 Washington Street, Marblehead
- Magic Beans, 776 Boylston Street, Boston
- Magic Beans, 312 Harvard Street, Brookline
- Magic Beans, 45 Pond Street, Norwell
- Magic Beans, 200 Linden Street, Wellesley
- Magic Beans, 361 Huron Ave, Cambridge
- Tadpole, 58 Clarendon Street, Boston
- ANB Baby, 2002 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn
- Baby Central (mystrollers.com), 2436 McDonald Ave, Brooklyn
- Baby Gear Expo, 4101A Avenue U, Brooklyn
- Baby’s Den, 3015 Avenue J, Brooklyn
- Little Folks, 123 East 23rd Street, New York
- Sprout San Francisco, 376 Court Street, Brooklyn
- Mod Mama, Garden City Center, 6 Midway Road, Cranston
- Crocodile Baby Store, 2156 West 4th Avenue,Vancouver, BC
- Crocodile Baby Store, The Shops at Morgan Crossing,Unit F 108 15775 Croydon Dr., South Surrey, BC
- Crocodile Baby Store, 1081 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC
- Crocodile Baby Store, 225 Lonsdale Ave, North Van, BC
- Kradles 2 Kidz, 102-382 Lerwick Rd., Courtenay, BC
- Lusso Baby, 1037 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC
- Lusso Baby, 2699 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
- Momease Baby Boutique, 1581 Hillside Ave, Victoria, BC
- Snuggle Bugz (Baby’s World), 1300 Woolridge St., Coquitlam, B.C.
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 88 Southwest Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 3045 Douglas St, Victoria, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 360 Spedding Ct, Kelowna, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 16050 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC
- TJ’s The Kiddies Store, 2737 West 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC
- West Coast Kids, 12411 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC
- West Coast Kids, 4428 Main St, Vancouver, BC
- Apple Babies, 574 Dundas ST.W, Toronto, ON
- BB Buggy, 1200 Castlefield Avenue, York, ON
- Baby On The Hip, 969 Queen St. E, Toronto, ON
- Babyrama, 90 Westney Road South, Ajax, ON
- Dearborn, 72 Doncaster Avenue, Thornhill, ON
- Hip Kids, 233 Princess St, Kingston, ON
- Kiddytown East Warehouse, 2265 Gladwin Crescent, Ottawa, ON
- Kiddytown Central, 157 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON
- Sleepy Hollow, 1650 Queensdale Ave #6, Gloucester, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 1040 Sutton Dr, Burlington, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 3245 Fairview St, Burlington, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 75 Billy Bishop Way, North York, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 160 Steeles Ave East. (James Snow & 401 – across from Indigo), Milton, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 1695 Wonderland Road N., London, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 487 Cornwall Road, Unit E11, Oakville, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 150 N Queen St, Etobicoke, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 1980 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON
- Snuggle Bugz, 145 Roland Michener Drive, Kanata, ON
- Three Lambs Registry and Baby Boutique, 1141 Lesperance Road, Tecumseh, ON
- West Coast Kids, 1646 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON
- Fiddleheads, 300 Prince Albert Rd, Suite 100, Dartmouth, NS
- Fiddleheads, 620 Nine Mile Dr, Unit 105, Bedford, NS
- Bo Bebe, 9540, boul. Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC
- Bo Bebe, 2205 boul. Industriel, Laval, QC
- Bo Bebe, 1653, boul. Des Promenades, St-Hubert, QC
- Calins et Popotin, 2160A Beaubien Est., Montreal, QC
- Charlotte et Charlie, 1751 Rue du Marais, Suite 180,Quebec, QC
- Kido Bebe, 4100 Boulevard Thimens, Ville Saint-Laurent, QC
- Kido Bebe, 321 Rue Lawrence, Greenfield Park, QC
- Kido Bebe, 4050 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montreal, QC
Ta-Daaaa! Here it is! Our outdoor gift guide! Whew. This was a TON of work and I am so glad to finally get it to you. Humor me by reading it, ok? 🙂
We hope this takes the load off of you as you do some holiday shopping. You can rest assured that every single thing we have included has been used and tested by us and comes with our highest recommendation.
Also, thanks for clicking around – many of the links are affiliates and help us just a tiny bit (and don’t cost you a dime!)
***The best news? This is a bit of a preview for our huge annual 12 Days of Gear Giveaways starting November 27th! Don’t miss them!**
Young Ones On The Go
B. Bumbleride Indie: Very lightweight, lays all the way flat for kids of all ages, great storage and the BEST sunshade out there! ($$$$).
Find the whole gift guide here, https://talesofamountainmama.com/2017/11/2017-gift-guide.html.
Join Jamie, The Baby Guy NYC, BabyList and Bump Club & Beyond at Gearapalooza this year to learn all things gear and have a chance to take home your own Bumbleride and so much more!!
What is Gearapalooza?
Gearapalooza is the ultimate baby gear and registry event! What began as one of BCB’s signature events in Chicago in August 2011 has become a tour catering to expectant parents nationwide. Join us to meet the BEST baby gear brands and learn from with the BEST Baby Gear Expert in the country, Jamie Grayson, The Baby Guy NYC! At Gearapalooza You’ll have a chance to meet many of the top baby brands in the world, learn what to register for and add them to your registry through Babylist.com, and have all of your questions answered by The Baby Guy NYC.
Gearapalooza stops featuring Bumbleride:
BROOKLYN at 26 Bridge with Albee Baby
SAN FRANCISCO at JCCSF with Sprout San Francisco
CALGARY, ALBERTA at West Coast Kids
VANCOUVER at West Coast Kids
TORONTO at West Coast Kids
CHICAGO at Stan Mansion
Enter to win this massive giveaway from all of the Gearapalooza sponsors ending 3/31/17, open to US & Canada including our new Indie all terrain stroller. Please note you will be opted-in to all sponsor newsletters, http://vip.bumpclubandbeyond.com/gearapaloozaq1sweeps.