Moms Who Travel with Style
In honor of Mother’s Day, CNT chatted with bloggers, photographers, and moms Mimi Thorisson of Manger, Emily Harteau of Our Open Road, and Elise Hanna about their travel essentials, their favorite trips, and where they’re going next. This is an excerpt from the original. Read the entire article via link at bottom.
WHAT ACCESSORIES DO YOU ALWAYS TRAVEL WITH?
Emily: Raen sunglasses for me, Ergo pack, Bumbleride Flite stroller for airports and if we are going anywhere with sidewalks, and Ultra Violet Kids clothes so the girls look great.
Mimi: My sunglasses, a brand-new notebook, and music to listen to. Also a Nuxe travel-size pouch; it contains all the essential products when traveling (you can get them in French pharmacies).
Elise: My camera, one or two good versatile cotton scarves (which can be used for anything from a picnic blanket to a baby-changing pad, head covering or skirt), my iPhone, and a journal or simple notebook.
Read the entire article here, http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2015-05-08/happy-mothers-day-moms-who-travel-with-style .
Strolling in the Bumbleride Flite
Mom Trends recently reviewed our Flite stroller. Here are a few highlights from their review:
- “As a mom of an almost three-year-old, I love how she has taken to scooting and walking around our little area in Brooklyn. But being that she is three she also gets tired easily and can’t walk the same distances (without melting down) as my six-year-old. In those instances I make sure that our lightweight Bumbleride Flite isn’t far behind.”
- “… it offers the convenience of an umbrella stroller with a super durable frame.”
- “Personally, I use this for trips to school, grocery store visits, travel and subway adventures to Manhattan.”
- “Weighing in at 14 pounds, I love how slim and strong it is as my toddler sits comfortably”
- “These strong wheels are also incredible as they can handle super bumpy streets thanks to its smooth wheel system that is incredibly supported by its front and rear suspensions.”
- ” I love how the Bumbleride Flite has a quick-release fold easily folds as well as its built-in carrying handle that enables parents to easily lift the folded stroller into the car, train or storage bin.”
The Bumbleride Flite is ideal for families looking for the convenience of an umbrella stroller with a super durable frame that makes this stroller both sturdy and compact, for travel and everyday life.
Learn more about Flite or purchase here, www.bumbleride.com/strollers/flite.
Read the whole review over at Momtrends, http://www.momtrends.com/2014/06/strolling-in-the-bumbleride-flite/.
Baby Center – Bumbleride Flite Stroller Review
Baby Center Editors recently reviewed our lightweight, travel ready Flite stroller. Here are highlights from their review:
“The Bumbleride Flite travel stroller is as light as an umbrella model, but great features make it much more sturdy and versatile.” – Baby Center
- “At a mere 14 pounds, the Flite is firmly in umbrella-stroller territory, but has numerous features that make it worth its pricier-than-an-umbrella price tag. For instance, the Flite comes with an included car seat adapter (almost unheard of for umbrella strollers) that fits popular models from half a dozen major manufacturers.”
- “The Flite’s fabric seat is also much nicer than those found in most umbrella cheapies. With exterior fabric made from recycled PET plastic and interior fabric that’s 50 percent bamboo, the Flite’s seat is cushy-soft, durable and eco-conscious. Oh, and machine-washable, crucial for any fabric intended to hold an infant.”
- “Many strollers with similar features come standard with 3.5 inch wheels; the Flite’s 5-inch wheels are just plain better on rough terrain and with both front and rear suspension systems it rolls smoothly over practically any surface. It turns on a dime, reclines to an almost-flat position, and, when folded, is tiny enough to shove even in a minuscule trunk and light enough to carry for blocks.”
Read the full review at, http://www.babycenter.com/103_bumbleride-flite_10392527.bc
Bumbleride Ambassadors – The Pastranas
Lyn-Z and Travis can most often be found in the air. Lyn-Z is a professional skateboarder and Travis is a professional auto racer and motocross rider. New parents to Addy, the Pastrana’s took a break from their Nitro Circus Tour stop in Australia to share how their Bumblerides help navigate life on tour. This is the first post in a new series named Bumbleride Ambassadors where we share active and outdoor families’ experiences with their Bumbleride stroller(s).
“We have always lived a very hectic, fast pace, constantly on the move life. Having a baby generally slows you down but our lives just don’t permit that. We have to be able to scoop our daughter up and bring her along on our worldly adventures. Our Bumbleride strollers have been a huge part in making it a smoother transition into traveling with a baby.
The Indie is the ultimate all in one, all terrain vehicle for our daughter. We are able to push her around the back yard to the motocross track, out to the skatepark, on the rough uneven cobble stone European roads, on a jog, and it maneuvers so well through a city. She could be in the attachable bassinet to sleep when she was younger or if we didn’t have room to bring that along and now that she’s a bit bigger we can lock the footrest up and lay the back down flat creating a cozy bassinet on its own.
At 8 months old our daughter Addy has been on tour about half her life. We traveled a month in Europe, a month all over North America, and now we are in Australia for a month. My husband and I perform in and tour with the Nitro Circus Live, where I skateboard and he rides freestyle motocross. It is great to be able to have the space under the stroller to load it up with everything Addy could possibly need and wheel her into the locker room for a babysitter to watch her while we perform. I take comfort in knowing she has a place to sit and play or sleep.”
Keep up to date with Lyn-Z and Travis here, https://www.facebook.com/LYNZSKATE and https://www.facebook.com/TravisPastrana.
The Pastrana’s were given their Bumblerides and their opinions above are their own.