Winter Essentials for the Bumbleride Family
As temperatures cool we want to help keep your little one warm and snug. We’ve got you covered with our list of Winter Essentials including hand picked classics made with organic materials and Bumbleride’s recycled fabrics. With the right gear and warm layers the winter season won’t keep you inside. Opt outside.
- Krochet Kids Cable Knit Beanie The Reed Jr. beanie is handmade by locals in Peru using Alpaca fibers. Plus Mom and Dad can match with baby with one in their size.
- Fat & The Moon Babies Moon Salve A soothing cream for babies sensitive skin. With calendula and chamomile your babies cheeks will be protected from wind and cold.
- Nui Organics Striped Onesie Everyone loves chubby babies in horizontal stripes. This merino wool union suit will keep your baby toasty warm.
- Poketo Dear plush toy Adorable and organic, win win!
- NomiLu Wooden teether/Pacifier clip Natural wooden beads with hand made crochet design will help keep babies teether and pacifier close and clean from unwanted germs.
- 7am Enfant Baby Bunting This adorable one-piece converts to a snow suit to ward off the coldest of climates.
- Coveted Things Swaddle Blanket Basically just Dreamy! Perfect for little arms and legs to be swaddled in and lulled to sleep.
- Roxy Marj Bear Bib Your little cub will look adorable with this cute and practical bib.
- Bumbleride Indie 4 Fog Grey Get out and do what you love day one with our Indie 4 all terrain everyday stroller.
- Bumbleride Indie 4 Rain Cover Keep your little one dry in the worst of weather.
- Bumbleride Footmuff Keep toes cozy with our Footmuff & Seat Liner. Zips off for cooling down.
- Bumbleride Diaper Bag Hold all those extra essentials or attach to your Bumbleride for easy access and tow.