The winner of the Best Double Stroller for Twins is…
Bumbleride’s first side-by-side stroller, Indie Twin provides the best of both worlds by accommodating both infants and older siblings. The independent seating system allows you to accommodate each individual child with backrests, canopies and footrests that can all be adjusted independently from one another.
Why it’s a favorite: “The Indie Twin is the best stroller for twins due to its independent and custom seating, one hand push and steering, easy fold, large canopies, lots of storage, infant readiness, dual car seat compatibility, and all-terrain. Not to mention awesome looking”
Babble Best Luxury Double Stroller-“And if you want to take it shopping, the Bumbleride can comfortably fit through any standard doorway with exceptional maneuverability. Plus, the features are off the charts: Plush seating, cushioned handle bars, an extra large sun canopy and lots of storage make it one of the most comfortable rides we tested. It can also handle uneven terrain and off-road hills better than most.” – Babble
Baby Gizmo- Top Pick All-Around Twin Stroller- “The Bumbleride Indie Twin 2011 is our TOP PICK! It is not only gorgeous but a practical stroller that is parent and twin friendly. This all-terrain stroller is perfect for twins because:
- It can accommodate 2 infant car seats (Maxi Cosi) at the same time! With twins, how do you choose who stays in a car seat and who gets the stroller seat in the other double stroller options?
- It can accept two carrycots at the same time. Turn your Indie Twin into a double, luxury pram by having your babies ride in style in their own carrycots.
- The seats have flat reclines that you could use the stroller seats from birth for each baby.
The Indie Twin also sports an adjustable handlebar, huge canopies, a large basket and fabulous maneuverability”- Baby Gizmo
Itsabelly Baby Planners- 2011 Seal of Excellence-
“Love it because:
- Exterior fabric is made using 50% recycled material. Seating surfaces made using 50% bamboo fiber for temperature regulation and moisture absorption.
- It has an optional non-PVC rain shield protects baby from the elements so you can run those necessary errands.
- Indie Twin’s rear wheel suspension and 12″ air-inflated tires, keep you rolling over any type of terrain.
- Has optional carrycot system utilizing an easy-clip latching system, they can be installed and removed quickly and easily.
- The carrycot features an extendable canopy, ergonomic mattress pad and a zip-on cover. The carrycot is also equipped with carrying handles.”